Friday, March 28, 2008

I Want Candy!

I am eating Fun Dip right now. What a nice throw back to my days hanging out by the Little League fields. That didn't sound right. What I mean to say, is I remember the Little League fields--where I attempted to use anything that resembled skill at playing softball--as being the cool candy Mecca. The snack shack seemed to constantly overflow with Big League Chew, Ring Pops, Nerds, Pop Rocks, Pixie Sticks, and yes, Fun Dip.



Fun Dip--what an invention! The crystal sugar goes down so easy, and what a nice bright pink color! Actually, I think the best part is the edible "stick" with which one eats the sugar. The stick has a strange chalk-like flavor--somewhere between a Tums and, well, a stick of chalk. Mmm, delicious. The sugar high that follows is also quite a trip (not looking forward to the subsequent low).

The only thing that could complete this trip down Little League Nostalgia Lane would be some Ellio's Microwave Pizza.

No comments: