Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dandelion!

A friend just sent me the link to this innovative website, where you can blow on a dandelion. I realize that sounds very odd, but just do it.

Strangely, when I first clicked on the site, I had that lovely childlike sensation one gets when blowing on the fragile fuzzies of a dandelion. Weird, because it was all virtual. But it was still exciting.

And then I remembered I am sitting at a cubicle in an office where I cannot see out a window, and wouldn't it be nice to blow on a real dandelion? Hey, that's what weekends are for!

No for SERIOUS people... God bless the internet and for smart people and all those interwebs technologies for bringing me things like a whimsical virtual dandelion.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

(I don't know, I'm in an odd mood at the moment...)

No comments: