Friday, September 12, 2008

Again, and another reason I should be working at Entertainment Weekly

Because people leave messages like this on my Facebook wall:

Annie, I have been sitting at work staring at the computer with a goofy smile on my face as I read your blog! I know I have said it before, but i'll say it again...thank you for making my work day more enjoyable!!!


Look at THAT. Who wouldn't want an employee with such friendly and supportive fans? I sure wouldn't. I would hire me. Shit, I am gonna hire me RIGHT NOW.

SELF: You are HIRED! (To what, not sure... I'll figure out the details later)

P.S. The "new" Facebook BLOWS.
P.P.S. I've never actually applied to or lobbied for a career at Entertainment Weekly. Just in my dreams. And on the blog. So this is a great example of not walking the talk. Or talking too much game. Or being lazy. Or something.

No comments: