Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Narcolepsy strikes again!

I fell asleep several times driving to work this morning. If you are thinking, "wow that sounds highly dangerous" you are right, it is. I live on the wild side. But I can't really help it. I just was so incredibly sleepy this morning. Well, maybe I could help it, if I went to bed earlier than my usual 11:30 pm bedtime, or if I didn't force myself to work out so G-D early everyday. Or even purchasing a cup of coffee for my drive might help...

I mean, let's be honest with each other, it's not as though I full on passed out, head back, drool everywhere, fell asleep. It was more like that awful bobbing of the head we all remember from those days of miserable history classes in college. And sure, okay, at the occasional red light I shut my eyes for a few seconds, but I never let my foot step off the break.

Okay maybe once I stepped off the break.

But I never hit anyone. Did I come close? I am not going to say yes. Do I always tell the truth? I am not going to say yes (again) but don't read into that too heavily.

And now that I am at work, I have an overwhelming urge to just shut my eyes and thunk my head down onto my ergonomic (or whatever you call it) wrist/keypad cushion. Seriously I think it would be really comfortable for a little nap.

No comments: