Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday, at long last.

And finally, the first full work week of 2009 comes to end, and all I can say is, THANK GOD.

This has felt like an exceptionally long week, and I can’t tell if it’s because I seem to battling renewed existential crises, or because of the effort it takes settling back into a routine, or if in the New Year, the strange economic waves of change have finally reached us here in LA.

I think I started the week full of energy, positive outlook, enthusiasm, and at the moment am feeling frustrated and brain dead. Hence the sudden drop off in clever posts (if you haven’t noticed). All I can say is that I am wearing an outfit that is the work equivalent to sweatpants, but able to get away with it (think lycra), and that just feels fantastic. And I am wearing my cowboy boots today. So if anything goes awry, I’ve got a solid pair of shit kickers. Not that I plan on beating anyone up or anything, but on the MEAN STREETS of LOS ANGELES you never know.

1 comment:

SamArtDog said...

Show us your cowgirl boots!!!