Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm having a great hair day

It's always wonderful when you have a good hair day, especially after those days when you don't wash your hair before work and it looks like shit. I mean I am not one of those girls who can go like five days without shampooing and still pull off some nice style. I am one of those people with hair can look strangely different from one day to the next, so much so that the dude who shares your cubicle even remarks on a nice coiff.

In other news... my love for Bones has me watching a new (old) show... Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I KNOW, I KNOW, so many people will find this incredibly hilarious/cheesy/dork, but we all know I am huge tool (click on that "geek" label down below for more) and it's a surpise I missed the show the first time around... Probably because I was too focused on watching The X-Files...

No comments: