Thursday, February 05, 2009

Of Note

I just read an LA Times story that JetBlue and Virgin America are dramatically reducing prices of cross country flights. So I went to check out a flight to New York this spring/summer and started to type "virgin" into my web browser, and you know how when you do that a drop-down menu appears and you can choose from previous links? Well I figured that Virgin America might be the first I would see. But NOPE--it was either a link to the Holy Qur'an or to the NRSV Bible (that's New Revised Standard Version for you non-Religion students) which reminds me that I used to spend a lot of time writing papers for various religion classes. Ah school, those were the days.

(What, you were thinking with "virgin" I was going somewhere dirty, huh? COME ON!)

No comments: