Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY READERS!

HELLO. Today is MONDAY. IT IS THE DAY AFTER EASTER. DID YOU ENJOY EASTER? (for you non-Christians, that is.) I went to Church like the good Christian I am. (Then I went to the beach like the good tanorexic that I am.) That is, the good Christian I am on Christmas and Easter, which seem to be the only holidays I go to church these days. ANYWAY. IT'S MONDAY. AND I HAVE A THREE DAY WEEK. WHICH IS AWESOME. WHY JUST THREE DAYS? WHY SO MANY CAPITAL LETTERS TODAY? WHY DID I DRINK TOO MUCH WINE FRIDAY NIGHT WHICH THEN RENDERED ME INCAPABLE OF GOING OUT? All good questions. I am only going to answer one.

It is a three day week because I am going to Coachella this weekend and MY SISTER KO is coming out Wednesday for her first big Cali visit which is sure to make for a memorable weekend and many happy returns.

That's all I got for now. Too busy with work. Which means I am too busy being busy. Busy and important. Think rich mahogany.

No comments: