Friday, April 24, 2009

I AM BURSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH JOY!

I am filled with joy and EXUBERANCE today, my dear readers. Why, oh why? LET ME TELL YOU IN A NIFTY LIST FORMAT. GOLLY GEE I LOVE MAKING LISTS!

1) I love World Music. I do. I want to shout it on a mountain top. I feel like since Coachella my deep love for this genre of jams has been reignited and not only have I been discovering some great LA venues to catch new acts (like Afro Funk night at ZANZIBAR), but I have been discovering new HOT BEATS online.

2) I am wearing A NEON ORANGE SHIRT TODAY WITH PAINT SPLATTERS OF OTHER NEON COLORS ON IT. I AM PUSHING THE CASUAL FRIDAY DRESS CODE. I like to LIVE ON THE EDGE.

3) Tonight I am going to see EARTH. Finally! At long last... if you go back and look at my post from Earth Day 2008 when I first talk about my excitement for the film you may recall my claim that I was going to see it on Earth Day 2009. Well. I didn't. BUT I AM GOING TO SEE IT TONIGHT.

4) Tomorrow is Annie's birthday and her birthday party (conveniently at the same dive bar where DiTonto and I had our party) and it is destined to be an epic evening. WHY? Besides celebrating the birth of this fabulous lady, the theme is CROQUET (because she loves Alice in Wonderland) and we have leftover GLOWSTICKS from Coachella. YES, I SAID GLOWSTICKS. I TOO ENJOY A GOOD GLOWSTICK EVERY NOW AND THEN.

5) When KO was in town she introduced me to the phenomenon that is FLEA MARKET MONTGOMERY. It is HEAVEN.



Living rooms. Bedrooms. Dinettes. OH YEAH!

No comments: