Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi everyone!

Did you miss me? Were you crying everyday thinking WHAT OMG NO WARNING SHE JUST STOPS BLOGGING FOR A FEW DAYS? Where's my Stamos vs. Stamos? Where's my Family Guy Friday? Where's my weekly dose of narcissism?

SORRY BOUT THAT! Things just got soooooooooo hectic, what with me taking a vacation and all, that I just didn't have time to blog. But friends, dear friends, LET ME TELL YOU, what a vacation it was!

COACHELLA WAS PHENOMENAL. Truly. Life-changing. I just want to listen to music ALL THE TIME NOW. NOT THAT I DIDN'T BEFORE! WOOOOO.

Okay but with vacation comes catch up. So 'scuse me while I return to the silence and catch up on my life. Be back soon with fascinating tales and trials and tribulations to share.

No comments: