Thursday, May 28, 2009

I HAVE AN URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am addicted to grocery shopping. YES, GROCERY SHOPPING. I have gone grocery shopping almost EVERY day this week. You'd think I could go once and be fine... but nope... For some reason I have to go EVERY SINGLE DAY. Okay, I don't have to, but now since we moved we live right near this AMAZING Whole Foods that is massive and amazing and has so many attractive potential husbands. OKAY SO MAYBE I LIKE GROCERY SHOPPING IN MY TENNIS CLOTHES BECAUSE I LOOK REALLY TAN AND I AM HOPING THAT MAYBE I WILL FIND SOME HEALTH-CONSCIOUS HOTTIE WHO ALSO PLAYS TENNIS. But considering it's Venice it's a lot of hippy/hipster types. I'd probably be better off shopping at the Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills if I were really looking for a hubby. And mabye I am and MAYBE I AM.

No really I just am so indecisive when it comes to food and what I want one a day-to-day basis that I just tend to grocery shop A LOT. Last night I confirmed that Trader Joe's has an excellent music selection. Less attractive people however.

Tonight I plan to go straight to the gym. I WILL AVOID THE GROCERY STORE AT ALL COSTS. Although I am wearing a cute dress today... WILL POWER! SERENITY NOW!

No comments: