Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Talking to Myself

I'm brain dead.

In other news, I am LOVING my new iPhone software update. Why? Because I am a geek. No really, why? Because I am obsessed with the new app for voice memos (see? GEEK). When I am driving to/from work I find it's sometimes when I am at my most brilliant. Not really. I just tend to think of 900 things and rather than get myself in yet another car accident I talk to myself. AKA I speak into my iPhone.

Recently I verbally outlined my latest screenplay. Oh you didn't hear? I'm writing a screenplay (I'm not). It's going to be a must-see.

Let's get real: I talk to myself. I do. It's usually unintentional but this hand iPhone app has given me the means and the way (in this sentence was that redundancy? I told you I was brain dead).

I'm wearing a Lilly Pullitzer top today that my grandmother bought me four years ago and I have never, ever worn until this very day. That doesn't happen often.

I have holiday-itis. Can you tell?

No comments: