Monday, March 15, 2010

Hunky Dory

My life is NOT hard. By any means. I’m pretty lucky. I mean, I spent yesterday hungover, which was the low point of my day. That and when I realized I was totally into the new E! show Pretty Wild. Sure, I slept in my bathing suit last night, but let’s chalk that up to my beach lifestyle. I also slept outside on the porch for about two hours from 6-8:30pm.

Actually, the REAL low point of the day was probably when Sarah (my writing partner) and I didn’t get together to work last night. Sorta a bummer HOWEVER we’ve been super productive as of late, and sometimes I need to just let myself do nothing. Which yesterday is EXACTLY what I did.

The only downside is that a lazy Sunday seems to lend itself easily to a lazy Monday. Or what I like to call a “Bare-Minimum” Monday aka I will do the work I need to do, but don’t expect me to really be kicking ass and like, curing cancer anytime this afternoon...

No comments: