Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a little bizarre to see your living room on the front page of the New York Times' "Home & Garden" section

My step-mom and dad's home in New York City is featured in today's New York Times. At the moment, a picture of the living room is on the front page of the "Home & Garden" section of the website, which is a bit odd to see!



Check out the full article here.

My favorite part is obviously a quote from my dad, who is really quite predictable and Stamell-esque when he talks about Carla (my step-mom) arguing with her own father about making changes to the house.

For his part, Mr. Stamell said, he tried to steer clear of the conflict: “I’d generally stay out and let them fight it out. And they could really fight. I think he was frustrated at times by what she was doing. She was kind of erasing his past.”


As always, he's articulate and focused on keeping his nose out of stuff. Very Stamell.

No comments: