Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sibling Love

I love my brother. I do. He's awesome. He's five years older than me and he's maybe the smartest person I know. It's annoying, but it's also awesome.

You should get to know my brother. He's going to be a very successful actor one of these days. Seriously. Until then, you can attempt to wade through his smart brain over at his blog, The Porpentine Spaceship (yep, the weirdness, the nerdom, and the sci-fi love runs strong in my family). Truth be told, I have no idea what he's writing about half the time, but I love him and I think it's pretty awesome all the same. And he's a really great poet. Check it out!

And on that note - not too long ago my dad was taking a look at both our blogs, and said to himself "Wow, my kids could not be more different." Except for the fact that we're both blogging, but whatever...

No comments: