Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Music

One of my favorite bands of the moment is LCD Soundsystem - I like to think of them as my generation's Talking Heads, although James Murphy is nowhere near as cool as David Byrne (I have to point out, however, that I don't think that anyone could ever reach Byrne levels of coolness). Still, their music is fantastic, and I've seen them live twice now and both times it was a pretty extraordinary show.

However, this isn't all about LCD Soundsystem (although if you aren't familiar with their music go educate yourself immediately). I actually wanted to share this great cover of the newish LCD song "I Can Change" from my friend Courtenay's band See Green. She kills it.



Also, I'm a sucker for a voice decoder or whatever that thingy that makes her voice sound cool is called. So get to know See Green.

1 comment:

Amy said...

they are awesome!! love it. i am gonna download tonight.