Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This & That

+I saw Inception last night. You must see it. Then you must read my friend Adam's brilliantly written interpretation of the film. Then you must talk to me about it. Seriously.

+Another film you must see is The Kids Are All Right. God it's nice being able to recommend movies again - I feel like it's just been a whole lot of crappy franchise movies in theaters recently.

+Now streaming: Amanda Palmer Performs The Popular Hits Of Radiohead On Her Magical Ukulele - beautiful and a must for any Radiohead fan.

+In other music news: if you're in LA this week, check out Jesse Woods at Spaceland tomorrow, Wednesday, July 21st. He's a Texas native building a pretty big following and is touring with another relatively well know Texas indie favourite called Sunset. The tour is also in support of Jesse's new EP "Moon Rocks." Check out Jesse here.

+In TV: Things have been somewhat quieter in the TV world right now, with it being summer and all. I just caught up on the show Parenthood, which I'd abandoned this past Spring after about three episodes. So glad I gave it another shot, and I recommend you do too - the entire first season is streaming at Hulu.

No comments: