Thursday, July 22, 2010

This & That

+A reminder that I am not at Comic Con. To celebrate (aka mourn) this I am live-tweeting all the inane things I am doing today. For example, right now it's fucking freezing in my office, which leads me to believe they keep our offices especially cold only to make it impossible to be comfortable and/or fall asleep. Maybe not. I don't really know.

+I rediscovered tumblr last night. As well as my old tumblr that I started posting to (after first deleting some hilariously old post from like two years ago). Not really sure if it's going to be of any interest to me/anyone, but I view that social media site as more of a platform for personal expression. Or those dumb "F Yeah [insert relative pop culture name/term here]" blogs. Right now, all I've posted are quotes I like and some photos I took. And like a song lyric or two. So yeah, it's essentially my diary ten years later.

+Seriously, it's fucking freezing in here!

No comments: