Thursday, February 03, 2011

the Spring "Fashion Trends" for 2011 are really just the evolved versions of my outfits at age 10

Look. I was practically wearing Lilly Pullitzer as I came out of the womb. 

I don't wear Lillys with the frequently I once did - but you can definitely look at my current style and sense of style and see that it all stems from the colors and ideas of the fashion I grew up wearing - from Lilly to LL Bean.

So what does that look like? What has my style evolved too? Pretty much everything on this picture I've grabbed from WhoWhatWear.com - apparently my hybrid look is about to get a lot more visibility (click to enlarge):


I dig. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one. All the dresses are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the post. Chicbebe online store offers fashion clothes for women's that seek trendy and value competitive clothes.
California Fashion Trends