Monday, May 16, 2011

Instagram is THE TITS

Okay actually I am not a fan of the word "tits."

Just like, as a LADY - it's not all that pretty. And it's not how I like to refer to that portion of my girlie parts. I'd rather go with breasts or boobs or YOU KNOW WHAT? This is not about me and what I call my girlie parts! This is just me gushing over my newest obsession - Instagram. Because while I don't enjoy saying "tits" in the breast-referencing way, I do enjoy calling things "the tits" when they are awesome. And Instagram is the tits.

You guys are using it right? I mean, if you have an iPhone and you don't have Instagram you are a DUMBFACE (I'm recently obsessed with the word dumbface as well, introduced to me by my friend Susie. Who is not 8 years old. Huh. You'd think from my amazing vocab that I'm a pre-tween or something). 


Anyway, Instagram is probably my favorite photo app out there and this is just like, my public love letter to Instagram. That's all. Super boring. Also: tits.



No comments: