Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Me? Assistant? NEVER AGAIN

The Co-EPs' assistant is out of town this week, so I'm covering for her.

That means, I am being an assistant again. Did you guys know that being an assistant kind of SUCKS? Like bigtime? I mean I love the Co-EPs so much (and no big deal but they used to run the room at Friday Night Lights so I have to fight off a panic attack of excitement every time I talk to one of them) and it's totally easy for me to cover for their regular assistant but in general, being an assistant is just kind of annoying as shit.

All in all, this is good motivation for me to get my shit together and write my face off the next few months so I can land an agent when The Finder wraps. There's no way I am going back to the world of assisting. NEVER AGAIN!

No comments: