Thursday, August 09, 2007

Author's Note

Clearly, I am not skilled in maintaining a blog. It reminds me of my attitude towards my journal... when in Europe or travelling, I write in my journal regularly, every other day or at least twice a week. Then when I am back in the US, I write sporadically, once every few months or so, or I go in little bursts of furious writing, and then nothing.

New goal: to write in this blog regularly. Additionally, I want to make this something interesting, something worth reading, something worth posting to. While I am going to keep the title as "Jaw Wired Shut" I think I might change the direction of the content... I am thinking it might become a commentary of sorts, a place where I will chronicle my new life changes and the upcoming move from the East Coast to the West Coast, the job hunt, the apartment hunt, and the new path I'm headed down.

It could be lame, it could be funny... it's sure to involve a lot of complaints about sweating, my opinions on pop culture, and definitely a lot of bold claims.

No comments: