Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Will Not Be Your Valentine

In honor of Valentine's Day today, I have to post this hilarious email I received on my Match.com account today. It's vomit-inducing. (I would include the accompanying photo, but for this poor guy's sake, I wont.)

From "thekingofpersia"

hey u !! how 's going? just read your profile and thought I would write you some thing, my name is ali, you seem to be genuine and totally hot !! just like me ;) how's your week going so far? mine is pretty busy with work and school anyway if you wanna know more you know what to do :)

take care

ali


Again, what is the deal with dudes using emoticons? STOP. NOW. Also, this further supports my theory that Match.com is really only good for gathering writing material.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: