Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Morning Botox


I'm sure you are wondering why I am displaying a photo of Janice Dickinson, in all her terrifying botox glory. Well, I had a bizarre experience this morning that involves Janice Dickinson.

First of all, I don't know how thrilled I am that I even know how Janice is. I've never actually watched a full episode of America's Next Top Model, but I read enough pop culture fare to know who she is. Actually, I just know that she is apparently crazy and her face doesn't move. Anyways, I guess since her reinvigorated fame after ANTM, she's moved onto a reality show of her own and often makes appearances on shows on E! or VH1 as a commentator.

This morning I was at the gym and switching channels between The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central, Desperately Seeking Susan on VH1, and some crappy show about celebrity break-ups on E!. At one point, while watching E! Janice Dickinson pops up to talk about making out with male models and chemistry on set (in an attempt to comment on Jennifer Garner's previous relationships) and I am thinking to myself, this woman is gross. I go back to watching the always incredibly Jon Stewart, eventually finish my workout and head into the locker room. I am rounding the corner to get my stuff out of my locker when this tall, skinny, scary woman walks into my little locker area. Sure enough, it was Janice Dickinson. And let me say this... if I thought she was terrifying looking on TV, you should see her in person. Holy Crap. Talk about a face lift. It was one of those unsettling moments where you've just seen someone on tv and then immediately afterwards in person. It was weird.

How wonderful that I work out at the same gym as Janice Dickinson and Fabio. I wonder when David Hasselhoff will stop by. Now that would be a good one...

No comments: