Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Stamos vs. Stamos



Another entry in the me vs. John Stamos series. This time around it's regarding a very important person in both of our lives... Lori Loughlin aka Aunt Becky from Full House.

I know what you are thinking: you are thinking He-Stamos has it in a lock because not only was Stamos her TV-husband, but he spent about eight years on that show with her, and they must be pretty close. However, here is the competition:

Who has seen Lori Loughlin most recently?

I win.

Surely you think I am crazy but it's true. Granted, I don't know the full details of He-Stamos's every waking hour, but I am pretty sure I win this one. For the past three mornings in a row I have seen Lori Loughlin in her Mercedes SUV driving to the same gym in Brentwood, as I drive past her going the other direction (please note this is also where I saw Chris O'Donnell so methinks I have found some sort of special gym. I think it is called Burn 60 or something. I wonder if that is 60 pounds or 60 minutes...). Anyways, my morning drive by with Aunt Becky has become pretty regular. So not only have I seen her more recently but more frequently. HAH!

Stamos 0
Stamos 2

No comments: