Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday again?

My neck hurts a lot right now. I am thinking it could be from the intense yoga class I took Saturday morning, or because I am coming down with meningitis. I really hope it's from the yoga. Meningitis would suck.

Not sucking was my weekend. Weekends are the most glorious, liberating, incredible 48 hours of my life. If only 3-day weekends were a federal mandate for the summertime... that would make everyone so much happier!

I would also like to take a moment to gloat, as I am currently ranked in first place for my March Madness bracket. If Memphis wins, I win.... bragging rights. Apparently I thought I signed up for the pool in which real money was involved but I didn't. That was a poor decision. Whatever I am still pretty pleased with my choices. Although I've decided to maybe start paying closer attention to UCLA. I live so close to the campus and I love sporting events... why not? Let's be honest... I miss college. On the way to work this morning I was thinking about what I could go back to school for.

I didn't come up with anything, yet, but I am open to suggestions. All I know is on Friday it dawned on me that I hadn't seen daylight in four days. That's depressing.

Just another manic Monday... (yes, I embrace and support the use of obvious post-ending cliches.)

No comments: