Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hey Oprah, I too am doing the happy dance!

Hey everyone did you hear? Oprah is "euphoric" and currently doing "the happy dance!" Why, you ask? Why would Oprah do something that might make her look so foolish? (Actually I'd like some video proof of said happy dance... I envision something along the lines of Cuba Gooding Jr. after scoring that touchdown in Jerry Maguire. Maybe not the one-armed hand stand though.)

Well folks, if you haven't heard (which means you live underground with the rat people or something), Barack Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president. I say presumptive because I saw it on CNN. Everything I know I learned from the internet.

BARACK OBAMA 2008!!!!! I don't have to write in Ralph Nader anymore!

I am going to go Happy Dance for a little while. Mine looks a lot like Elaine on Seinfeld, but I always incorporate the Robot into all dancing opportunities.



Yes I stole the photo from Us Weekly. No original material here, folks.

No comments: