Friday, September 12, 2008

Not to get all in-your-face political on you but...

... I cannot sit idly by and read shit like this:

11:36 a.m.: Elisabeth asks whether he would work to overturn Roe v. Wade as president. A toughie from the home team! "We would not impose a litmus test on any issue," McCain said, but indicated that he would select Supreme Court justices who might object to it. "I believe Roe v. Wade was a very bad decision," he said, to a smattering of boos.


From New York Magazine's Live Blog of McCain on The View

THIS IS A MAN WHO SAYS HE WOULD INSTALL JUSTICES WHO WOULD OVERTURN ROE V. WADE. To all my female friends out there (and especially those of you with conservative leanings), PLEASE think about this for a minute. Well, to all my friends--think about this one.

McCain + Palin makes my head hurt.

No comments: