Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There definitely will not be any blackholes anytime soon

It's a sad day for science folks, as the LHC has gone officially offline until Summer 2009. So much for blaming my lack of motivation on "fear of blackhole suckage" or something. I guess I'll have to find some other science project to obsess over/live in fear of. I'm thinking aliens. Do aliens count as science? I mean, I know it's pseudo-science (do people still call that branch of science pseudo? It's been around 6 years since I've had a conversation with anyone of any scientific authority) or maybe aliens are just real now. Like Celine Dion (alien). Or Prince (alien). Or that famous socialite lady in NYC who had all that plastic surgery to make her look like a cat (alien). Yes aliens are definitely real.

No comments: