Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Slump Day

Ugh. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Of course what that means is I took my allergy medicine too close to my bedtime last night and woke up in a groggy haze of confusion. I attempted to tell my trainer this morning that my left was my right. He didn't buy it. He's a good trainer (PS it's a new one because that last dude was a jackass and this guy is a former football player who also loves Twilight and other YA books. I KNOW!)

I wish I could be like a bear and hibernate for the winter. That would be kind of awesome.

It feels like a slow news week, doesn't it? I mean, I don't know that I have as much to write about... maybe it's because my life is pretty boring when I do essentially the same boring things every day. That is why someone needs to pay me to quit my job and to write amusing anecdotes all the time. That's right, someone else needs to pay me to quit my job. It's great logic, don't you think?

No comments: