Monday, December 01, 2008

TMI (for you, especially if you are my dad or brother or any family member really)

Here's an actual IM conversation between me and a friend this afternoon, which began as we lamented annoying reply-all emails that are irrelevant and stupid:

ME[4:58 PM]:
i want to reply all, STOP FILLING MY INBOX WITH USELESS COMMENTARY UNLESS YOU HAVE ADDERALL YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE (FOR FREE)
FRIEND [4:59 PM]:
hahaha
ME [4:59 PM]:
now excuse me while i watch some clips of robert pattinson interviews on various twilight fansites
FRIEND [5:00 PM]:
haha
just tell me you're keeping your pants on
ME [5:00 PM]:
maybe i am and... MAYBE I AM
seriously though i have an unhealthy obsession
i'm a total tween fangirl for him
(translation: horny)
hah
tmi?


(no response)

Ah yes, what really goes on during my workday--endless discussions of drugs and sex. Actually, this is really just what happens when I have had three hours of sleep and can't focus on ANYTHING but acquiring ADHD meds to help me with my exhaustion/inability to focus, and... sex.

No comments: