Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I HAVE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT THAT RESULTS IN THE SENSATION OF NEEDING TO PEE WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS MOVIE

I LOVE PLANET EARTH. The TV Show, the actual planet, ALL OF IT. I love learning too. OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW FOR THE LEARNING AND THE PLANET AND THE ANIMALS.


Why this sudden desire to (over)share? BECAUSE OF DISNEY NATURE and for EARTH DAY 2009 and for the movie EARTH.


Yes, I KNOW I have posted about this before, and even the trailer. But seriously, watching it again and with the totally fucking badass voice of James Earl Jones and the symphonies of Sigur Ros and the whole shebang, I just get that total nervous pee feeling where I cannot WAIT for this movie.


And I have decided I should work at Disney Nature. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN GET ME A JOB THERE?

No comments: