Monday, March 09, 2009

Daylight Stealings

As great as it is leaving work in daylight hours, daylight savings always messes up my sense of time. Yesterday felt all out of whack, especially when I woke up with a splitting headache, and thought I had hours until I had to report for tennis, when it was much less than I thought. I was able to pull it together for the lesson (during which Adam and I laughed that our identical outfits were, actually, unplanned). NPR this morning did a hilarious piece about people needing to be more AWARE on their commute. Why? Well, folks, it's darker in the morning and BEWARE OF ENTHUSIASTIC JOGGERS AT NIGHT! Gee thanks for the heads up!

While I would like to complain about how I could use that hour of sleep back--it's March and summer is just around the corner in LA. I can't wait.

No comments: