Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I LOVE NATURE! AND THE EARTH! AND SCIENCE!

Happy Earth Day everyone!

I am wearing GREEN in celebration (see I can't get my act together for St. Patty's Day but for a day that celebrates recycling and Gaia and hippie love, no problemo). I look kind of weird actually (what else is new? Although a lady at the gym this morning said I looked cute so I decided not second guess the look and go with it). I am wearing a neon green tank, a high waisted kelly green skirt, a short sleeve beige cardigan, a gold braided belt around the waistline of the whole ensemble. And my TOMS. I love Toms. KO was just visiting and informed me that Toms are apparently NOT available on the East Coast, or at least, no one there is wearing them. So all you East Coasters--buy a pair of Toms! For every pair you purchase, a child in need gets a pair too!

NOW GO HUG A TREE!

No comments: