Monday, April 27, 2009

Keeper of the Kohn

I just wanted to alert EVERYONE to the fact that the amazing and inspirational film Keeper of the Kohn is available to view on Hulu. I watched it again last night and was reminded of what a truly special movie this is. (I've embedded the entire thing below, so you don't even need to go to Hulu--just watch it here!)



This film will make you laugh and cry and everything in between. I obviously have a personal attachment to the story as it's set at my alma mater, Middlebury College. Some of my close friends were on the lacrosse teams, and being an avid fan I even got to know Peter Kohn on a few occasions--a truly remarkable person. I don't care who you are, whether or not you care about college lacrosse or sports in general or anything like that. If you care about people and compelling stories, this is a must-see.

No comments: