Thursday, May 21, 2009

BLAME KANSAS

Okay. This post was going to be "Blame Earthquakes" but then I remembered when I drove cross country and somewhere around the middle we decided our new slogan for everything that was wrong would be BLAME KANSAS because driving through that state is a miserable experience, whether or not it is the birthplace of Bob Dole and home to the country's largest steer. (WTF is the difference between a steer and a bull, by the way? Anyone know?)

So anyway, I didn't post yesterday. And I didn't realize it until around 10:30pm last night when I was getting ready for bed. Yes I go to bed early. Well I get into bed early but don't usually go to sleep until around 11:30pm. What I do in that hour--no idea. Oh wait, yeah last night I watched Bones and compulsively checked Twitter trends. I need to start reading actual BOOKS again, clearly... alas the internet addiction is slightly out of control BUT I DIGRESS.

I am really quite disappointed in myself that I didn't post at all yesterday. March was such a landmark month for posting and then April and May I have just really been slacking. What can I say--with so much going on between work and the move and a GODDAMN EARTHQUAKE every other day, I can't help it. And now it's almost summer, which is truly a lost cause, however I WILL DO MY BEST, I WILL!

But I just ate some frozen yogurt and feel a little ill because I do believe I am slightly lactose intolerant, so I need to take a moment.

In other news, it's a long weekend--so yes, fewer posts, but hot damn I am EXCITED.

No comments: