Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What day is it?

I just prematurely posted this post. I am in a complete and utter daze right now. I don't even know if I am spelling correctly or making sense... I think it's a combination of move-recovery, being forced to data check pages and pages of market research surveys all day, and just staring at a computer screen in general.

I also am 100% sure I am addicted to the internet--further proved by the fact that once we got internet up and running at our new place, depsite being in bed at 10pm I wasn't lights-off in bed until around 1am. And what was I doing? Who knows... wasting time on the internet... spending most of it looking at mock-ups of rooms on Ikea and Pottery Barn, getting excited about my new headboard. Which led to the follow question: if I am excited by a headboard does this mean I am adult? Going to go with no... back to the number crunching...

No comments: