Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Holy Hotcakes

Uggggggghhhhh.

Just wanted to say that. That's how I feel right now. AKA pretty shitastic. There's some sort of illness going around my apartment and when one of us gets sick, I guess it's only inevitable before the other three do.

As usual, I plan on going full court press against this cold, but I can't deny there's a part of me that would love to get sick and spend a day in bed. Just one.

I wonder if I did a search of this blog how many times I would find posts in which I complained about feeling sick. Yes, blogs are an ideal venue for public bitching.

Good news is that I found my wallet. It was underneath a sofa cushion (actually DiTonto found it). The bad news is that this means there is only one person responsible for the low balance on my ATM card: me.

No comments: