Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holy Hotcakes! This Trailer is Rad!

The newest trailer is further proof: Alice in Wonderland is going to be fucking amazing. Yeah, that totally warranted an F-bomb. And I don't drop F-bombs lightly.

First of all, I LOVE Tim Burton. This weekend when I am in New York I am going to his art exhibit at MoMA, which I've been anxious to go to since it opened.

Secondly, Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen? Brilliant. These two always act so well together.

And even though I dislike Anne Hathaway, Stephen Fry as the Cheshire Cat is another great casting decision.

And finally, I love, love, LOVE the original stories of Alice and another film version will be amazing, no doubt.

Without further ado, see the trailer for yourself:

No comments: