Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Much-Needed Vacation

Jaw Wired Shut is going on a vacation for a few days. Where? To the desert my friends.

Yes, it's that time of year again when I join the masses in the sweltering heat for three days of hippie dancing and great tunes at the Coachella Valley Music Festival. I cannot wait. I'm going to be trendspotting at Coachella and writing about it for www.trendcentral.com (my former gig!) and potentially covering the fest for HuffPo as well. And you better believe I'll be posting some highlights here.

In the meanwhile, don't expect to see me pop up on the internet until Monday, except for the occasional Twitter update. And even though after the weekend I will be back in town recovering from what is sure to be an epic trip, my dad and step-mom are in town and I'm moving right into family vacation time. I won't actually be back in full swing until next Wednesday.

But, don't be a stranger! Keep reading - and feel free to check in and say hello.

No comments: