Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome New Readers!

I seem to have acquired a handful of new readers over the weekend. To which I say: thank you and welcome!

What is Jaw Wired Shut? Well, you can expect a lot of talk about music, social media, and pop culture. If you've come to this blog from either my column at digiday:DAILY or The Huffington Post, then you'll find that everything I am writing about here is along those lines, but has much more of a personalized tint to it. I suspect many of you came here thanks to this nice shoutout, in which case, don't you worry - there's a lot of TV talk going on here, from my dual perspective of both a TV fan and someone working behind the scenes in development. My goal is to offer a unique look into the TV industry - maybe explain some things average viewers don't understand or aren't aware of, and of course geek out over all the shows we know and love. Which means if you ever have a question or comment, feel free to drop me a line. (Publicists, press people, etc - this goes for you as well). And for those days when the blogging is sparse, I'm always on Twitter.

If you're interested in a little more history of the blog - check out this post when I relaunched with a new design.

Happy Reading!

No comments: