Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Pedialyte Now Has Zinc!

Just 24 hours ago I was settling in for a long night of sleeping on my bathroom floor, puking on the hour every hour, and pretty much hating life. I can't remember the last time I got food poisoning, in fact, I don't know that I ever have before, but let me tell you it is horrible. Shit, I was so sick I couldn't even watch TV! I attempted to go online a few times but this resulted in way too many misguided attempts to email my boss and co-workers.

So in addition to learning that food poisoning is horrible and my bathroom floor is a cold, uncomfortable place to sleep, I also discovered that Pedialyte has zinc in it - very important apparently for all those kids with their diarrhea issues. Okay, what I really learned is that Pedialyte is disgusting.

No comments: