Monday, January 10, 2011

Midseason TV to Watch: LIGHTS OUT

As I previously wrote, I loved the pilot for the new FX show premiering tomorrow night, Lights Out. I may or may not have a little something to do with the show (like, really, super, duper, indirectly, but I feel the need to be straightforward and own up to my slight bias before I wax poetic on why you should watch the show, other than to support something I am distantly connected to) - however I've only seen the first episode, and while all 13 episodes of this much-buzzed about first season are at my disposal, I plan to watch the show in real time - it just has the appeal of one of those shows you want to soak in with the collective pop culture group, ya feel me?

However, I'll say this - you should for sure check out the pilot tomorrow, and to whet your appetite here's an in-depth character piece that FX has put together in anticipation of the show's premiere. Check it out:

No comments: