Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tumblr vs. Blogger

So I had all these grand plans that the Tumblr was going to be just my lazy man's blog for when I have quick stuff on the go and want to reblog other people etc, and then THIS here Jaw Wired Shut would remain for personal anecdote/TV talk but I've clearly been slacking in the latter and have been all up on the former.

But my INTENTION is to be better. But this is really just another reminder for you that while I am not posting on the reg here (at the moment, this won't last forever, I promise) I am much better at my tumblr:  http://stamos.tumblr.com/

But hold a moment because I've got some stories on the way... HERE. I AM BLOGGING ABOUT THEM HERE! I PROMISE!

2 comments:

SamArtDog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamArtDog said...

Your ears must be burning. Your name came up just yesterday, as in, W(here)TF is Annie? Will now take a tumbl...