Monday, January 08, 2007

Can anxiety result in severe back pain? All signs point to yes.

Yeah so that minor back pain I woke up with this morning has morphed into something a little more intense. I am thinking it is the result of any one of the following:

(1) I wore heels Saturday night. That is difficult for me.
(2) I was incredibly drunk Saturday night, discovered a large bruise on my right knee Sunday morning, as well as a sore ankle, both probably related to point 1, and through some deductive logic, would suggest I took a spill at some point during the aforementioned inebriation period.
(3) I toss and turn in my sleep so much that I often wake up with a rat's nest of a hair-do, and feeling like I've just had a work out equivalent to a half hour on the bike.
(4) I am nervous about the jaw surgery.
(5) I have a sweating problem. (Unrelated but I just wanted to share.)

I am guessing it is a combination of the first four. So I am off to see the chiropractor. No really. Then it is a visit to the orthodontist where I have my surgical wires and hooks installed. Doesn't that sound fun?

No comments: