Thursday, December 06, 2007

Guilty Pleasure? Team LC


I would like to state that I am not a fan of reality television. I think it has ruined the sitcom and seriously pummeled a lot of scripted tv. That being said, there is one reality television show I do watch and love (although whether or not it is even reality is a debatable topic). I love The Hills. The Hills is a show that is on the so bad it's good, in a voyeuristic, live-vicariously through others sense. It is juicy, exceptionally addictive, and (despite an unnecessary amount of gratuitous LA city shots) action packed full of people doing completely inane, yet strangely fascinating activities.

I am thrilled to hear that The Hills has been renewed for a fourth season. Even better, according to In Touch, the cast might be changing. My hope is that they get rid of Heidi and her robotic, serpent-like fiancé/clinger-on/manager Spencer, and make the hilarious Lo a full time cast member. And Brody too, because... well, he's nice to look at.

No comments: