Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The End is Near

With word spreading through Hollywood that come Monday, the WGA strike might be over, I started to think about how the strike's end might affect my existing LA life. I was re-reading this post from November, in which I talked about how desperately I wanted the strike to end so I could get a job. Now that I have a job, I am loving life with the strike! Work is slow (or manageable at least) and I can spend a good chunk of the day writing in the blog. No more! This period of sweet, sweet ease is probably going to end soon, so it's back to infrequent blog posts about Celine Dion or my sweating problem, long days of trying to manage a highly stressed boss, and never leaving the desk to use the bathroom which has a good chance of resulting in a urinary tract infection. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead!

No, I won't do that, but I am curious to find out what this job will be like when we are in full force. And fingers crossed there will be new episodes of The Office within a month.

No comments: