Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mmmm Music

Recently at work, as the day winds down I've started listening to music to keep me in a good mood. I don't have iTunes so my player of choice is indubitably (totally unnecessary use of that word, but it's fun) Pandora Radio. I love, love, love Pandora. Here's the deal: you type in the name of a band or a song you like and then a whole radio station is generated based on finding similar artists and songs--it totally works with your mood. Right now I am listening to a station generated around The Police. In the past week I've used Steel Pulse, Bela Fleck and Missy Higgins all as starting points and have been listening to some sweet jams. I first starting using Pandora when I was in Switzerland and had a lot of time to kill to find new music to download. Now, it's the perfect way to cap off a stressful day at work--I highly recommend.

No comments: