Monday, April 14, 2008

Phone Sex? Codeine?

Hmm. Twice today I've had people tell me I sound like or would make a great phone sex operator. And earlier when telling someone on the phone my name, they responded, "Great, Hi Sammy." Um, no?

I sound like a man. Or actually, I sound like a transvestite or a low-voiced woman who's trying to hard. I have a killer sore throat and a sweating problem. (Oh wait, the sweating problem was a pre-existing condition, please ignore.) All I really want right now is a doctor who is liberal in prescribing medications, specifically cough syrup with codene, and maybe my bed as well.

Actually I am going to see some dude named Dr. Qua (Dr. Quack?) in a half hour (I think he's Ethiopian or something... yes...) so hopefully I will return to the office with a purse full of meds.

Otherwise I guess I could spend my night picking up guys with my hot phone sex voice. Er... that's awkward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie! Try Delsom (Delsum?). Apparently it is magic. And stronger than the other stuff. Hope you feel better!