Monday, September 29, 2008

Would you rather...?

Saturday night we turned "Would you rather...?" into a lovely little drinking game. My question (fueled by temporary temperature discomfort), was

"If you were going to spend an eternity in hell, would you rather it be extremely hot or extremely cold?"

Fun, right?

Obviously, I would rather be cold 100 times over. I hate being hot. (Odd then that I moved to Los Angeles, right?) A lot of that is because of my issues with sweating. But really--I just love the cold! I do. Sad thing will be when I get to Maine over Christmas and I am such a pussy because the only "cold" I will know is around 55 degrees--what was usually convertible weather in Maine. Good times.

Anyway, I'll leave you with another question:

Would you rather have consistently chapped lips or a consistently runny nose?

That's a tough one for me. I already seem to be dependent on Aquaphor. To be honest, my definition of hell might actually be a place that lacks chapstick. As my psychopathic former boss used to drill into me, "It's the little things that get you."

And now for a completely unrelated (?) and random YouTube clip.



I have no idea.

No comments: